eIPM 6.0 Released on 26 Feb 2017
Published on 02 Mar 2017
eIPM 6.0 revolution journey which is a game changer in the PMO platform globally:
eIPM 6.0 challenge was “how to turn 890 wish lists shared by the PMO & PM community into reality. We had to ensure the remaining key elements was covered in our new release of eIPM 6.0 to ensure the following:
- Time: Ability to be up and running within 6-8 weeks.
- Cost: Flexible cost module aligned with your needs and budget.
- Simple adoption: User friendly web interface by transforming such a complex domain like Project / Portfolio Management into an easy platform to use with limited training requirement.
- Integration: Easy to integrate with ERP finance and other systems via API quick and simple.
- Analytic and Visibility: Built-in Advance predictive analysis / BI out of the box to enable PMO orchestrating his or her portfolio but also enable other stakeholders be part of the process as an active member through the new profile interface by role.
- Global Methodology: Pre-built, pre-configured and aligned to global methodology like PMBOK and Prince 2 across various industry.
- Collaboration: Built in group chat with the project member anywhere anytime, and build-in conf. video and voice to enable project teams to collaborate live anytime anywhere from any device.
- Flexible Scheduler: Ability to build a program of work even with various projects schedule format from Primavera & MS Project into a centralise eIPM scheduler to give comprehensive view of the program.
- Alert and Notification: Live alert via mobile and email for any project updates or changes to keep project stakeholders’ updated at all times.
- Security: Enable additional security layer with dual level authentication / mobile token with AD integration and additional layer of security policy, project security profile based on role, and comprehensive audit tracker for any required changes.